Advertisement

ebay/online favorite: babygirl boutique (rockabilly/punk/party/fetish wear)

topic posted Tue, August 2, 2005 - 6:21 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
one of my favorite sellers on ebay and beyond is having a sale on her website this week! tatyana runs babygirlboutique.com out of her home and has been steadily building up a loyal clientele (including moi) by offering a good mix of product at slightly lower prices and backing it up with superior customer service. as i've been shopping with her enough such that she now knows my taste, occasionally she'll send me an email to let me know when she has fresh shipments of my favorite designers.

some of the kitty-favorite lines she carries include: lip-service, tripp, shrine, e.c. star, funhouse, and paper doll. she has mostly clothes for women, but does stock some men's items from lip-service and shrine. her prices are typically about 10% below retail. she also has a growing selection of punk/goth/rockabilly accessories and shoes.

i initially found her store on ebay, but now i pretty much shop exclusively on her online store, since it has all the ebay items and then some...when you sign up for her newsletter, you'll get advance notice of sales and special offers. she'll have some sort of special deal going on about every other month. she's very thorough in her item descriptions, and if something deviates from a designer's given size chart, she'll tell you so.

the goods: www.babygirlboutique.com/
ebay: stores.ebay.com/Babygirl-Boutique

right now, there's free shipping on domestic orders over $100, and this special offer:
*Take an additional 10% off on your next purchase - just enter coupon code #AUGUST05 upon checkout. We hope you enjoy the new site....and don't forget....Free Shipping on Domestic Orders over $100!
*offer applies to babygirlboutiqe.com purchases only, not ebay purchases or special orders
Sale good from Aug 2 - Aug 15th @ midnight
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

new coupon!! good from october 10 - 17

Wed, October 12, 2005 - 12:37 AM
    kitty favorite babygirl boutique just added a bunch of goodies for halloween...this coupon is good for 20% off, this week only!

20% off her already discounted prices!!

there is a small selection of kickass guy's clothing, too...

enter HALLOWEEN05 as your promo code at checkout...

happy shopping,
    miss kitty

Recent topics in "miss kitty's guide to online shopping"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
shu uemura makeup Martina 6 March 25, 2008
miss kitty's next laptop dondon 1 October 23, 2007
Last minute halloween shopping? Pam 0 October 23, 2007
cheap luichiny store on ebay Unsubscribed 7 June 28, 2006